Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our Cheerful Entryway!

Well, it's been a little over a month since the last time I blogged so it's fair to say this is long overdue. I don't mean to be such a bad blogger it's just this summer has been crazy busy and even though the hubs and I are enjoying every moment we still find ourselves putting the poor house on the back burner. I'm embarrassed to admit that I purchased a table monthssss ago for our entryway and it's just been sitting in the box begging to be assembled. On Sunday the hubs got down to business and made me a table, he's become such a handyman and I love it!

Below are a few pictures of the entryway, please ignore the quality, they were snapped on my phone. {I really am rusty at this whole bloggin' thing!}

The table came in lots of little pieces, thankfully the hubs is very patient {he married me, after all!} and the doggies were happy to supervise the construction!


And here are a few snapshots of the final product:






I love walking in the door and seeing our cheerful entryway, it just makes me happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment