Monday, August 19, 2013

I like big bumps and I cannot lie!

Please forgive the Sir Mix-A-Lot reference, I just couldn't resist! I guess we can blame it on a busy summer or maybe even my pregnancy brain but I completely forgot to take my six month bump picture! I was counting my pregnancy in lunar months which is how my physician counts them (every 4 weeks=1 month making pregnancy a grand total of TEN  months) but I guess I'll just stick with regular ol' calender months now and go back to the 9 month schedule!

Below is my 6 month bump picture (or 7 months if you're counting in lunar months!) It's all so confusing when calculating what month you're in and I now understand why my physician prefers to keep track of the weeks not months!


Baby B is REALLY growing, weighing in at over 2 pounds now!! "I mean look at that bump, it's just so big. I can't believe it's just so round, it's like, out there" Okay, I'm done with the Sir Mix-A-Lot references, I promise! It's just so hard to believe I still have thirteen weeks left, I swear my bump has been getting bigger by the day! I bought this dress at Express pre baby on sale thinking it would be a fun way to document the growth but now I'm wishing I would have bought the medium, I don't know if it's going to fit next month!


I snapped this picture at the gym on Thursday because I feel like my bump looks different depending on what I'm wearing, too! One day I feel like I'm carrying high and the next day I feel like I'm carrying low, it's crazy how different outfits can do that!



Well that's all for now, I promise I'll be better about snapping next month's picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment